Pages

Beyond Paper

Thursday, May 9, 2013

 
 
 
I mounted my tin foil onto a piece of cardstock with  gel medium before sending it through my cuttlebug. This gave it a little more rigidity and made it easier to work with.  I decided to deboss rather then emboss so that I could color in the impression with copics.
 
 
 
I tried all of my embossing folders and they all looked cool!
I'm sure I'll be using these pieces on other projects.
 

 
Thanks for stopping by!
 


Cardstock: PTI Raspberry Fizz, Harvest Gold, Vellum
Stamps: PTI Beautiful Butterflies
Ink: Versafine Onyx
Dies: PTI Beautiful Butterflies
Other: Heavy Duty Tin Foil, Copics, Clear Embossing Powder, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder

14 comments :

  1. Oh, wow, this looks fabulous, Kara! How I wish we lived closer to each other-- I would love to get together and stamp with you! You always have such wonderful ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool!!
    Just regular Reynold's?
    OMGosh...I would have never thought of it...
    and it looks so fabulous!
    Love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness this is beautiful. I love how you colored with the Copics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is VERY cool! Love how it turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous! Coloring the debossed side is pure genius! And I bet the shine is amazing in person. :) Thanks for playing along in our "Things With Wings" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this result! Deboss and color, brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really beautiful Kara! When I think of all the things we use Reynolds wrap for, card design certainly wasn't on that list! You do fabulous work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a fun card, love that you colored in the tin foil!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an incredible card. Those flowers look wonderful--I never thought of coloring the foil, but that gives such a great effect.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful!!! Great idea coloring the foil!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous! Good to know about the card stock and foil together. It turned out beautifully.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |