Pages

Quilt Prints

Sunday, May 19, 2013

 
Here's the card I was talking about earlier.
I love it, but I just can't find a sentiment that works.
Any suggestions?

 
Since it's still not done, I certainly did not get it done in under 10 minutes!
I did use the pretty colors from the craft dash as my starting point.


 
I spent the whole rainy day in my craft room.
I worked on some ColourQ projects, May's 12 Kits projects,
and made a card for this month's PTI Blog Hop.
Hope you had a great weekend!
 
 
 


Cardstock: PTI White
Stamps: WP9 Quilt Prints
Ink: Memento Black
Other: Copics, Rhinestones

10 comments :

  1. This is really cool!! Don't know at the moment about a sentiment but, love how you used the quilt patterns!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so unique and different and I LOVE it! Hmmm....just off the top of my head, I'm thinking the you are simply amazing sentiment from WPlus9 would be cute. Whatever you decide, I know it'll be fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so cool. Don't worry about the sentiment. Just stamp or write something inside when you use it. I love the pattern you made.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh this is SO pretty Kara! Maybe you should leave it as is and put osmething on the inside. After all...why mess with perfection!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think it needs a sentiment. It's looks perfect as is!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your work and look forward to seeing what you have for us each day! How about something long & skinny for the sentiment? Something like PTI "Think Big Favorites #12". Put it along the diagonal :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty, Kara! How about a nice hello friend along the top, in line with the first stamped image?
    I worked on my projects for the Blog Hop this weekend, too. It's been raining ALL weekend, so it was pretty guilt-free crafting time for me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how this turned out! Sounds like you had a perfect weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. FAB card Kara! So glad you joined in the fun with 10 Minute Craft Dash - hope to see you again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Had to see what others recommended...and I think I agree with stamping a sentiment on the inside to fit whatever occasion you're using it for...
    but it's gorgeous regardless! :)

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |