Pages

WPlus9 October 2015 Release {Day 3}

Saturday, October 3, 2015

 
 Good Morning
It's Saturday and I plan on sleeping in!
The weather changed very quickly around here and I could use some of these clothing items.  OK, maybe it's not that cold yet, but we did have a fire in the wood stove last night and it felt amazing. 
Today I am continuing the WPlus9 release week with a peek at a new set called Holiday Cheer.  This is a set with so many possibilities and I have only just scratched the surface with this project.  Stayed tuned for many more in the future.  I just love it.
 
 
Each stamp design has an outline and a solid stamp.  You can color the outlined images or fill them in with the solid stamp like I've done here.  I chose Lake House and Bo Peep ink to create a frosty vibe.  I accented some of the images with some sparkles from the Winter Wonderland stamp set.  I die cut a window using one of the ovals from the new Anastasia Tag Die set.  Inside the window I stamped the sentiment from Holiday Cheer.  The stamped panel was die cut with the Love Mom Layers die and mounted onto a Black Cardstock base.
 
 
 Thank you so much for your awesome comments throughout this release.  I'm so glad you are enjoying the new products.  Have you been visiting the WPlus9 Design Blog? Not only is Dawn sharing tons of beautiful inspiration, but also hosting GIVEAWAYS!! 
Don't forget to stop by and see Kelly, Maureen, and Joni too!
 
Holiday Cheer
Available 10/5/15
 
Coordinating Dies for Holiday Cheer
Available 10/5/15
 

Anastasia Tag Die
Available 10/5/15
 



Cardstock: WP9 White, Black
Stamps: WP9 Holiday Cheer, Winter Woodland
Ink: WP9 Lake House, Bo Peep, Memento Black
Dies: WP9 Anastasia Tag Die, Love Mom Layers Die

9 comments :

  1. A cute card Kara. I love these sets in this release and the dies are amazing. Your card is super cute. I love the hats & mittens. They make such a great background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your creation with this new set! Darling Kara! I can see I'm needing a lot of this release! I love Christmas! Thanks for the ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The icy colors are so perfect with this set! As always, your background is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable and I love that off center inside stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh come on! Kara! You do know I live in the Mitten State, right? I am in SO much trouble with this release!
    [I cannot figure out why I'm not able to comment on the Wplus9 blog, Kara ... the box disappears when I click to comment? I'll run by and try, try again =]
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. 2 lovely cards. So different yet both lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really love the way you stamped this and the soft blues with the black and white makes for an ultra stylish Xmas card!!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |