Pages

WP9 October 2015 Release {Day 5}

Monday, October 5, 2015

 
All of the new WPlus9 products are available now in the WPlus9 store as well as other online retailers.  I have another card to share today using the Holiday Hugs stamp set.  I just love this one so much I couldn't stop using it.  Joni certainly designed a winner if you ask me!
 
 To create the little oval window I used one of the dies included with the Anastasia Tag Die.  Behind the window I stamped the solid snowflake rectangle stamp, from Snowflake Backdrops, in Fairy Dust ink.  I die cut the cute bear and colored it in with my copic markers.  I set him partially into the window letting his scarf blow outside.  I die cut a few gifts to pile up and placed one in the little girl's hand.  On a banner die cut I stamped a sentiment from the new Christmas Greetings. The background panel is die cut with the Sunshine Layers die and mounted on a Cupid's Bow card base.
 
 
Such an awesome release.!Thanks for stopping by today.  Visit Dawn and Joni for more fun projects.
 
Holiday Hugs
 
Holiday Hugs Dies

Christmas Greetings

Anastasia Tag Die



Cardstock: WP9 White, Cupid's Bow
Stamps: WP9 Snowflake Backdrops, Holiday Hugs, Christmas Greetings
Ink: Memento Black, WP9 Black, Fairy Dust
Dies: WP9 Holiday Hugs, Anastasia Tag Die, Sunshine Layers, Banner Trio, SSS Stitched Rectangle
Other: Copic Markers

10 comments :

  1. Looks like you had a great time coloring:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this stamp so much and your card is super cute!
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH I LOve that little girl in red! So sweet, Kara ... but you MUST stop teasing me with those sunshine layers! Or come visit so I can borrow yours?
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have loved seeing all of your beautiful creations with the new WPlus9 release! This is no exception! Adorable card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joni's set is adorable and your have certainly made it shine on this card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, Kara! Love all your layering and great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very sweet and perfectly colored.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |