Pages

WP9 October 2015 Release {Day 1}

Thursday, October 1, 2015

 
Hello and welcome to the WPlus9 October 2015 Release!  There are so many fun, beautiful, and whimsical holiday sets in this release.  I'm starting out the week with an adorable set designed by Joni called Holiday Hugs! I Love It! I colored this sweet image with copic markers.  I decided I wanted to try to create the effect of pointillism!  All color and shading is applied just by pouncing the marker to create dots.
 
 
Once the image was colored, I die cut the entire panel with the Love Mom Layers die.  The coloring took awhile, but it is so worth it. I used this same technique on a  project that will post later this morning for the Ellen Hutson October Mix It Up Challenge featuring Essentials By Ellen and WPlus9!
 You can check out that post {HERE}
Check it out and join the fun, they are offering a great prize!

 
There is so much more to see from this great release.  I hope you'll join me for the next several days while I showcase these new sets.  They will be available for purchase on October 5th!  For even more peeks and inspiration visit Dawn and Maureen!
 
Holiday Hugs
Available 10/5/15
 
Coordinating Dies Available!
 


Cardstock: WP9 White, Black
Stamps: Holiday Hugs
Ink: Memento Black Ink
Dies: WP9 Love Mom Layers
Other: Copic Markers

13 comments :

  1. I will have to give that technique a try. That card is so cute and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute set! I love the colouring technique you used on your card, your card is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, how cute is that coloring technique!!! Sweet image and card, Kara!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, how cute is that coloring technique!!! Sweet image and card, Kara!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, lovely texture of dots on this sweet image, great technique, Adorable one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, what an adorable image, and I love how you used this technique to color it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the adorable image! Your dot technique looks so cool. Thanks for sharing info on something new to try!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the pointillism technique on this sweet image. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful card! Love the pointillism with this adorable new design from Joni! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the card what a cool technique

    ReplyDelete
  11. How FUN that coloring technique looks! Thanks for the idea, love this image, too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How FUN that coloring technique looks! Thanks for the idea, love this image, too!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |