Pages

Twinkiling Watercolor Doodles + Sweet Sunday

Sunday, October 11, 2015


I started this morning with a few watercolor doodles.  I pulled out my Twinkling H2Os and was just playing around and experimenting.  I love how these pieces turned out and will use them on some projects soon.

As some of you may know, I love to bake!  For the last few months I have been baking about once a week.  I usually try a new recipe that looks good to me.  Today, however, I am making cookies that I made last week because they were that good. 
 
 
from Sally's Baking Addiction.  They are so easy to make too!  Each time, I double the recipe because I love to give away what I bake.  Everything I have made using Sally's recipes have turned out delicious so I really trust her and turn to her when I want to try something new.  With my leftover pumpkin I made her Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread.
 
 
I have made her Doughnuts too! 
 
 
 Do you bake?
Do you have any fall favorite recipes?

 


Cardstock: Watercolor Paper
Stamps: WP9 Holiday Boughs
Dies: WP9 Holiday Boughs, Love Mom Layers Die
Other: TwinklingH2Os, 0.1 Black Pen

5 comments :

  1. I think I might have to get out my Twinkling H2O's now. I love to bake too. I often bake recipes that others give to me. My mother baked a lot and have a few of her recipes that are tried and true. I have tried baking from sites and sometimes it comes out, sometimes it doesn't but I don't care. It is just so much fun to try!!! I will have to try that site and see if there are recipes I would like to try. I am searching for a chocolate chip cookie recipe that is chewy and does not go flat in the oven. I have tried about 6 and have not found the perfect one yet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see what you make with these Kara, they're so pretty!! I love to bake too. Your cookies look yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait... did you doodling draw these? Kara!! they are as amazing as those baked goods ... you do have my address, right? ;] I LOve apple crisp - especially when I've hand picked the apples right from the trees!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, I'd say you bake! I'd love to try these recipes. I like to bake, but I don't because I'd eat it! Beautiful doodles, I love that! I know City Crafters Challenge is doodling this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful watercoloured panels! Every US fall, I get a Pinterest board filled with pumpkin EVERYTHING and every year I think, I might try some of these... This year I did, and my kids love these - https://www.pinterest.com/pin/33284484723791158/ Soft Pumpkin Cookies. I topped them with cinnamon sugar instead of the glaze.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |