Pages

WP9 October 2015 Release {Day 4}

Sunday, October 4, 2015

 
 Happy Day-After-World-Card-Making-Day Day! ;)
Did you participate? I wanted to, but didn't get around to it.  I baked early in the morning and then got into cleaning the house.  I invited my parents over for dinner and to help me eat all the Cinnamon Chip Pumpkin Cookies I baked! Before I knew it, WCMD had come and gone.  That's alright, I don't need a special day as a reason to make cards.  I pretty much do it every day anyway!
 
 
Today I am showcasing another beautiful new set being released this month, called Holiday Boughs.  Starting with a piece of watercolor paper, I did all of my white embossing first.  Then I went back in with more leaves and the secondary sentiment and embossed them in gold.  Both sentiments are from the new Christmas Greetings stamp set. I added color using a few shades of green distress ink and let that dry.  Once the panel was dry, I die cut it with the Love Mom Layers die.
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by! All of these great new products will be available tomorrow!
For more inspiration:
 
Holiday Boughs
Available 10/5/15
 
Christmas Greetings
Available 10/5/15
 
 


Cardstock: WP9 White, Watercolor Paper
Stamps: WP9 Holiday Boughs, Christmas Greetings
Ink: Versamark Ink, Distress Ink
Dies: WP9 Love Mom Layers Die
Other: White and Gold Embossing Powder

13 comments :

  1. Great card. Thanks for sharing your beautiful creation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your gold,white & soft green makes for a very elegant card. Really lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kara I will be saving this one to study, and undoubtedly CASE! I adore these colors, and with the gold? WOW You inspired with every card you make ... I'm with you on that 'every day' bit =]
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the color wash! Great design.
    I missed WCMD too...wish I had been baking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Created very beautifully, Kara!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Kara, this is amazing. I love the multiple colors of embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous gorgeous card - and thanks for the recipe - love anything pumpkin!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous, Kara! Love the wonderful shades of green with gold and white!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kara I love the two toned embossing with watercolor wow!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous, Kara! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |