Pages

WP9 October 2015 Release {Day 2}

Friday, October 2, 2015

 
 Hey! I'm back today to showcase a few more awesome stamp sets and dies being released this month from WPlus9.  First up is Amaryllis!  It's such a perfect set for the holidays.  I get a red amaryllis every year at Christmastime.  It's a must!
 
 
On this project I wanted to create what looks like a botanical print.  I colored the amaryllis with deep reds.  I used a smaller rectangle die cut, placed in the center with temporary adhesive, to trace around with a black liner pen.  I just lifted my pen whenever I came in contact with an image.  Then, I removed the rectangle.  I used both sentiments from this set, but you can mix these images with so many other WP9 sentiments!
 
 
 Using a brand new die called Anastasia Tag Die, I created a Christmas ornament.  I decorated each panel of the ornament with images and sentiments from two new sets, Christmas Nutcracker and Christmas Greetings.  Check out {this little video} of the ornament spinning!
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by again today.  Be sure to check out Dawn, Maureen, Kelly, and Joni for more projects and giveaways!
 
Christmas Greetings
Available 10/5/15

Christmas Nutcracker
Available 10/5/15

Anastasia Tag Die
Available 10/5/15
 
Amaryllis Stamp Set
Available 10/5/15


Cardstock: WP9 White, Black
Stamps: Amaryllis, Christmas Greetings, Christmas Nutcracker
Ink: Memento Black Ink
Dies: WP9 Anastasia Tag Die, SSS Stitched Rectangles
Other: Copic Markers, Black Liner Pen

21 comments :

  1. Wow, stunning card, Kara! Love the elegant amaryllis design--your coloring looks amazing! And the ornament is so very sweet--beautiful coloring on that one too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amaryllis always makes me think of the Music man.....and little Opie Cunningham ;)
    Lovely ornament, superb coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amaryllis always makes me think of the Music man.....and little Opie Cunningham ;)
    Lovely ornament, superb coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOWOWOWOWOW!! AMAZING Projects for today!! =) I LOVE LOVE LOVE that Ornament!! =) THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Weekend!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am swooning over your Amaryllis card. @Laura Jane it makes me think of the Music Man to. Winthrop couldn't say Amaryllis because his lisp. I think both of these stamps will be very popular.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gasp......that amaryllis is absolutely gorgeous - my favorite Christmas flowers. And that tag just couldn't be cuter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow the amaryllis card is just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kara, these are stunning! I love how you recreated the look of pointillism on your previous two posts as well. I always leave your blog inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kara wonderful projects! Love the video of the ornament spinning too! So excited for this release! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful designs on both projects! That ornament is so much fun and your amaryllis card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the spinning ornament so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kara!!! Oh that sneaky peek of the Amaryllis did the trick ... So B.E.A.Utiful! The sentiments are going to jump right into my cart with that Anastasia frame - look what you've done! Magical...
    =] M

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your Christmas ornaments! Your Amaryllis card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your Christmas ornaments! Your Amaryllis card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Can you say GORGEOUS??? Kara, your card and ornament are both stunning. LOVE THEM!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stunning coloring!!!
    It's like it's alive!
    And love that ornament...
    gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. The amaryllis are BREATHTAKING!! Love the Nutcracker ornament too, so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What pretty red amaryllis you've colored Kara!! Love the sweet ornament too!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Amazingly beautiful creations! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your floral colouring is always so gorgeous and that ornament is beautiful. Can just imagine making those with the kids and having them for years after. A fabulous idea!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |