Pages

P.S. {I love You}

Monday, December 12, 2011



Hi! Hope you had a great weekend. 
We got our tree on Saturday!  I love having the tree lights on at night while we are watching TV or just hanging out.  Unfortunately, Ryan and I both got sick this weekend too. 




Have a great day. 
Don't forget, tomorrow the ColourQ will have a new challenge for you!




Cardstock: PTI Aqua Mist, Smokey Shadow, White
Stamps: Wplus9 Heartfelt Mix and Pocketful, PTI Love Songs
Ink: Memento Black, PTI Pure Poppy and Aqua Mist
Dies: Wplus9 Pocket and Hearts
Other: Pure Poppy Ribbon, Recollections Rhinestones

10 comments :

  1. The Pocketful stamp and die set is adorable. I've been eyeing that set for some time and think It will be coming home to me soon!! thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love! Great color combination. Those diecut patterned hearts are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you did with that pocket set. It's on my list. And, what a wonderful color combination. I wonder if it is a preview of what is to come??? Thanks for all your sweet comments, and for listening to Rachel and I ramble on Saturday. It was a fun time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card. that pocket is awesome. I think I need it. Love all the hearts in it. Those colors are great together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a WONDERFUL card - love the hearts coming out of that awesome pocket. Hope you are both feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pocketful of hearts!! You've been working magic with all those Wplus9 stamps :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, sorry to hear you were sick! Hope you feel better soon! Love the card, with the "ps. I love you" sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card! Love the pocket full of hearts. Hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have convinced me to put these sets on my Christmas wish list. Just adorable.
    TFS
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your pocket of hearts is so cute! So "full of love" :)

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |