Pages

ColourQ #117

Tuesday, December 27, 2011




I hope you have had a wonderful holiday!  Hopefully you have some time now that things have calmed down to get back to your craft space.  Maybe you even have some new craft goodies to try out. This week's ColourQ will give you the freedom to create whatever you want.  Just use black, white, and a color of your choice!  I can't wait to see what you make!!



Cardstock: PTI Lemon Tart, White, Black
Stamps: PTI Love Songs
Ink: Memento Dandelion and Black
Dies: PTI Pinking Shear, Block Alphabet Dies
Other: Rhinestones

8 comments :

  1. Kara, I love this card! So clean and simple yet beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As usual, you have knocked my socks off with your CAS card. I love your out of the box thinking. Yellow for Valentines--I love it! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is wonderful! What a great design, with the "love" over the circled words!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this and your choice of yellow! Clean, simple and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. omw such a beautiful card! Really love the CAS look, the colours are fantastic ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful spinny sentiment~I love this color combo. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ACK! I love love LOVE this! Great use of the die cut letters. Thanks so much for popping by my blog, I hope you had a FABULOUS Christmas and have a Happy New year, too! Big hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |