Pages

Friday Inspiration File #46

Thursday, December 15, 2011


We're having Christmas at my house this year.  Usually we go to my mom's.  I wanted to do a few extra special decorations this year so my dad helped me decorate the chandelier.  It's so much prettier in person and with the light on the dimmer at night I just love it!


I'm so happy it's Friday! 
I have added a couple new projects to the file over at Pinterest. 
I hope you have a great weekend!!
(I have also added a lot of PTI projects straight to my Papercrafts pin board this week too)

3 comments :

  1. wow! I love your decorations - the chandelier is so beautiful! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, Kara! I love this! Did you do it with garlands? Beautiful bow at the top, too :) Hope you have a merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |