Pages

I Love You

Sunday, December 11, 2011



Just a simple little card today using Wplus9's new set Heartfelt Mix.  I loved the multi strand curved line and the little clothespins!  I have other heart stamps, but the patterns on these are worth adding to my collection.  I especially love the one that looks a little like tread. 
Great sentiments in this set too. 



Have a great day!



Cardstock: PTI Kraft, Pure Poppy
Stamps: Wplus9 Heartfelt Mix, PTI Love Songs
Ink: PTI Pure Poppy, Color Box Frost White
Other: Recollections Rhinestones

9 comments :

  1. So I am trying really hard to resist this set, but you are making it very difficult! LOL! I love the little rhinestone additions to the clothes pins. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful card. I'm so happy to start to see Valentines--always so cheery. I'm about to order a few of the new WPlus9 sets, too. I'm so glad I'll be able to pop over to your blog for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute card Kara, I really like this set.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful as always Kara! Thanks so much for the love, so happy to see you enjoying this set. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card. Those clothes pins are adorable. Love the bling.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! I must have this set. You make it look fantastic and easy.
    TFS
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful! So very delicate, yet striking. I'm not familiar with this stamp set ...going to research it. I think I want it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet card! Love the blings on the clothespins, they make me go oooh! :)

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |