Pages

ColourQ #116

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Hi!  I hope you're ready for a new ColourQ challenge!  I know everyone is busy this time of year, but if you get a few minutes at your craft table let the ColourQ provide you with a little color inspiration! 




  I hope to be back this week with a few more projects, but just in case hot chocolate and movies with my honey are too hard to resist.....Have a wonderful holiday!


Cardstock: PTI Kraft, Cream, Ripe Avocado, Pure Poppy
Stamps: Wplus9 Love You More, The Birds and The Bees
Ink: Memento Pear Tart, PTI Pure Poppy
Dies: PTI Wonderful Words, Hearts, Mat Stack, Double Ended Banner, Wplus9 Heart, Love Note
Other: PTI Bitty Dot Paper in Ripe Avocado

7 comments :

  1. Lovely :). Especially the little border of hearts at the bottom! I love that they are tone-on-tone and understated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card. Now that I am looking at it I realize I didn't make a Christmas card for my DH.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what a perfect transition from Christmas to Valentines. I just love it. That border of cut hearts is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card, Kara! I love how you paired the stamps and the forever die cut, and the kraft hearts on the kraft background-- it's all fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore your use of our Wplus9 goodies on this card, Kara! LOVE that dangling, little heart! And what a great color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Kara! I love the dangly heart on forever. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful , I love the kraft on kraft hearts! I cant wait to get my die hearts in the mail.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |