Pages

CQC #114 Anything But A Card

Tuesday, December 6, 2011



This week's ColourQ Challenge has a special twist.  Use these colors to create anything you want.............except a card!  I have all of my Christmas cards done so I decided to make a little notebook to keep all of those holiday ideas in one place.  Now I won't forget all of those gift ideas, dinner menu ideas, and a million other things!  


I masked the rectangle on this project twice.  First I masked off the area around the rectangle and stamped the words inside.  Then I masked off the inside of the rectangle and stamped all of the snowflakes around it.





Have a great week!! Join us at the ColourQ!



Cardstock: PTI Kraft, White, Aqua Mist
Stamps: PTI Take Note, Wonderful Words Holiday, Holiday Treats
Ink: PTI Spring Moss, Aqua Mist, Pure Poppy, Memento Black
Dies: PTI Limitless Layers
Other: Pure Poppy Ribbon, Spring Moss Button, Rhinestone, PTI White Notepad

15 comments :

  1. Love the word collage at the bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun and functional! And something just for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job. Something different. I like how you separated the two backgrounds which you created. I need to make`something so I can jot down my ideas instead of using post it notes which I tend to lose.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so wonderful. I love how you used the colors--and how nice that you made something for yourself. I'll bet that doesn't happen very often. Thanks for your kind words of congratulations yesterday, and also for highlighting my card on Friday. That truly made my day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great notebook. I hope to get a chance to make something for this challenge too. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty, Kara! I love how you stamped all the different sentiments in different colours!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So wonderfully done. The colors are fab together. I think the multiple sentiments look so cool, especially in the variety of colors. This is one lovely notebook!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a good idea, love the holiday words stamped to make patterned paper. What a great way to keep yourself organized during the busy holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic note pad Kara. I just love these colours together.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really should make myself one of these- I'm always forgetting something.
    I love yours- the style, the colors- very chic!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great project! My favorite is the bottom part with all the holiday words - so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so pretty! Love the random Christmas words.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute!! Love how you stamped the sentiments!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your notebook is a great idea, Kara! So clean and crisp. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |