Pages

Perfect Together

Sunday, June 22, 2014

 
 
 
School has finally come to an end!
I am looking forward to warm weather and lots of extra crafting time.
I have been working on my 12 Kits projects over the last few days so I can't share those with you just yet.  I'll have to wait until the 30th.
In the mean time I do have a little peek into the kit and something cool I discovered while playing around with the contents.  Marybeth put together a beautiful kit that included paper from The Paper Studio {linked above}.  The papers are white on white with the design in a pearlized finish.  While they were beautiful as is, I felt they needed a little color!  I decided to try using my PURECOLOR Dye Inks {linked above}.  The results are beautiful.  The paper takes the color beautifully while the pearlized design resists the color!
 
I can't wait to share the projects with you!
I hope you are having a great weekend.
 
Projects were added to The File a little late this week, but they are there.
 
 

3 comments :

  1. This paper looks gorgeous and even more gorgeous after you inked it. I can't wait to see your creations for the card kit next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colours are fantastic, now I want to try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I look forward to seeing how you used them in your projects!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |