Pages

Hello Beautiful

Monday, June 2, 2014

 
South Beach Collection
(available for purchase on 6/5/14)
 
 
Welcome back to the June 2014 WPlus9 Release.
This month WPlus9 is releasing a beautiful new dye ink collection.
Full of vibrant colors, these inks will be the perfect addition to your ink collection.
 
 
For this card I stamped leaves and flowers
from Spring Blooms using the rock and roll technique.
I wanted the images to have a soft, variegated look to them.
The flowers were first inked up with Miami Spice (available 6/5/14) and then the edges were rolled
in Flamingo (available 6/5/14).  The leaves were inked with Mojito and then rolled into a previously released color, Appletini. The berries and sentiment from Hand Lettered Hello
were stamped using Coconut Husk (available 6/5/14).
 
 
Make sure you stop by the WPlus9 Design Blog today for more Pure Color inspiration from Joni. Chupa and Maureen will be showcasing the new ink on their blogs as well.
 
Thanks so much for coming by.
I hope you have a wonderful week!


12 comments :

  1. Gorgeous card, Kara, and I am excited about all those beautiful new ink colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colors and absolutely stunning stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Kara this looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful stamped flowers. How fun all new inks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, these new inks look fabulous, Kara, as does your card! I'd love to see a comparison with PTI inks for these....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card Kara, I like the new ink colors!









    I

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these colours, beautiful project!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Kara...I don't have any of these WPlus9 inks yet but that might change very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card!
    I want those inks and stamps now ;))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, Kara! The ink colors look so rich and pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |