Pages

{Hello} Notecards

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

 
Hello Sweet Friends!
Today I have little note card set using the new WPlus9 Pure Color Dye Ink South Beach Collection.
 
 
South Beach Collection
(available for purchase on 6/5/14 for $6 each)
 
 
I have used the tiny berry stamp from Spring Blooms to create a fun pattern.
After stamping the pattern, I die cut the curves. If you don't have a die for this you could easily free hand a curve with a craft knife.
 
 
I die cut the same curve out of another piece of white cardstock and colored each with the new Pure Color Dye Inks to create custom 'cardstock'.  I made one for each color, Flamingo, Mojito, Miami Spice, and Ocean Drive.
 
 
I layered the pieces together and then stamped my sentiments in
Coconut Husk Ink using the Hand Lettered Hello stamp set.

 
Thanks again for visiting.
Today Maureen is sharing some beautiful projects on the WPlus9 Design Blog.   Joni and Chupa  also have more amazing projects to share!
 
 

Dies: Paper Smooches Borders 1 Die

12 comments :

  1. Your layout is absolutely amazing! Gorgeous set of cards Kara.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards. I love the custom cardstock and the curved edges up top.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your stamping skills amaze me, Kara! Fabulous cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your stamping skills amaze me, Kara! Fabulous cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love, love the bubble paper you stamped and the note cards are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh good grief, could this be any more fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous note cards, Kara, love the "movement" you've created and those beautiful colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect stamping and gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these cards and perfect way to showcase the new inks!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You never cease to amaze me with your creative patterns! Gorgeous cards!!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |