Pages

Paper Smooches August Guest Designer

Wednesday, August 12, 2015


 
Hi!
 I'm back again this week to share a few more projects as guest designer for the Paper Smooches August Release.  This week's color palette is a little more subdued than last week, a little softer.  This card features a great sentiment and images from a new set called Spreading Sunshine.  The set focuses on the sentiments with a few coordinating images added in.  A great all around set for so many different occasions.
 
 
My second card features the sun from Spreading Sunshine mixed with images and a sentiment from Summer Lovin'.


I created a multi-frame card front using a previously release die set called Stitched Frame Dies.  In each frame I've stamped images and sentiments and also tucked in an awesome kite that was die cut with a new die set called Kite Die.  Before I cut the kite, the clouds, and the flip flops, I created a stamped pattern using the dots stamp from Spreading Sunshine.  I stamped it in several shades of blue to create a custom patterned paper.
 
 
Today I am headed to Florida and these beachy cards are getting me in the mood!

 
Thanks so much for stopping by! I'll see you next Wednesday with more from the PS August Release.  All of these products and more are already available in the Paper Smooches Store.  I'll be back a little later this morning with more from the soon-to-be-released WPlus9 August 2015 Release!
 
 
 
 


Cardstock: WP9 Lake House, Black, PTI Spring Rain, Recollections White
Stamps: PS Summer Lovin', Spreading Sunshine
Ink: WP9 Falling Star, Lake House, Bo Peep, Ocean Drive, Memento Black, Versafine Onyx
Dies: PS Kite Dies, Stitched Frame Dies, SSS Stitched Rectangle Dies
Other: Recollections Rhinestones

5 comments :

  1. Two absolutely adorable cards! Love the storm and sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are wonderful! I love that the sentiment is stamped overlapping the sunshine, and I love the sectioned off areas of your second card with so many sweet details!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |