Pages

Make Each Day Brighter

Thursday, August 6, 2015

 
Good Morning! I've been busy lately working on projects for the WPlus9 August Release coming up next week.  I thought I'd pop in and say 'Hello' and share a throwback to August 2013.  This is a project I made for a PTI Blog Hop.  This floral set, called Rosie Posie, is one of my all time favorites! 
 
 
 
Last night we had a family dinner.  My parents were coming over so my dad could dye my hair {he was a hairdresser for over 40 years} so I told him I'd cook him dinner.  Then, we found out that my mom's latest CAT Scan came back clear! So, to celebrate, I also had to bake something fancy for dessert.  I decided to make Italian Cheesecake and Polish Pischinger
 
Thanks so much for coming by today.
What are you working on?
 


Cardstock: WP9 White, PTI Hawaiian Shores
Stamps: PTI Rosie Posie, Simply You, Happy Trails
Ink: PTI Hawaiian Shores, Enchanted Evening, Simply Chartreuse, Plum Pudding, Royal Velvet
Dies: PTI Rosie Posie, Tag Its, Happy Trails
Other: MME Enamel Dots

3 comments :

  1. Love this look back at your pretty card!! WOZERS to those gorgeous desserts!! They look like they came from a magazine shoot. Congrats to your mom for a clear scan, that's good news!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful reason to celebrate. So awesome. And how cool that your dad was a hairdresser and still does your hair. Love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those roses are so stunning, Kara!!!! A beautiful card!!!
    So happy for you that your mum's scan came back clear - such wonderful news and surely worth of a great celebration with such yummy looking dessert!!! ....and at the cost of going to the hairdresser these days, I wish I had a father who could do my hair!!!
    Have a great day!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |