Pages

WPlus9 August 2014 Release {Day 5}

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

 
 
Today is all about the hummingbirds!
I love hummingbirds so much.  I have bracelets, calendars, etc..
All of the sets from this month's release work so well together.  This card alone uses 4 of them.
 
 WPlus9 Supplies

 
For this card I wanted to create a modern hanging planter.
I kept it simple and dipped it in gold to create the style I have seen popping up on Pinterest.
 
WPlus9 Supplies

 
All of the stamp sets and dies we have been showcasing these last few day are available now in the WPlus9 Design Studio store!
 
GIVEAWAY WINNER!!
Congratulations!  Please contact Dawn at dawn@wplus9.com to let her know
you have won Lucky Stars on my blog.  I'll let her know to expect you!
 

15 comments :

  1. A pair of pretty cards Kara, I adore the first one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are just fabulous, Kara! I really love the hanging planter that you created - you always amaze with such creative ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOOOO beautiful!! I am a bit obsessed with those little guys, too =] Thanks so much for "Lucky Stars" Kara!!! Man am I feeling lucky this morning...
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your cards Kara! I love humming birds too... I feel like I raise them with all the nest we have had over the years in our potted trees. I bought this set last night... now I wish I bought the planters too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards Kara! The hummingbird is fabulous--I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards Kara, love the details.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow..these are gorgeous! I love the colors and he sentiments are great. I think I need this set.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are all so gorgeous Kara. I especially love the one with the hanging basket.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that hanging basket...
    they';re both incredibly gorgeous but that one is a WOW!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the cards! They are so pretty! I just love hummingbirds so this set is going to be one of my absolute favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful cards, Kara! I am so excited about the hummingbirds and your hanging basket is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats Dawn! AND you have SUCH LOVELY WORK!!! I am LOOOOVING that little Hummingbird! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful cards! I love the hanging basket!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |