Pages

A {Pear} Of Shakers

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

 
Good Morning.
Today I have a "Pear" of shakers to share with you using WP9 Punny Produce Pears and the Clear Cut Stackers Pear Dies. First I created my own patterned paper for the outside of this card and the inside of the other.  After stamping the pears, I dripped on a little watered down Wild Mango Ink refill.

 
I filled this shaker with the small pear die cuts, some sequins, and a bunch of seeds!
I love those tiny seeds in there..so cute!

 
This one is filled with sequins and backed by my patterned paper.


 
Hope you're having a great day!
 
 
 
 

Cardstock: WPlus9 White, Black, Green Acres
Stamps: WP9 Punny Produce Pears, Papel Picado
Ink: WP9 Dye Ink Mojito, Wild Mango Refill, Versafine Onyx
Dies: WP9 Clear Cut Stackers Pears
Other: Acetate, Sequins

13 comments :

  1. Oh! I love this pear of cards! (Always love a good pun.) They're beautifully simple and elegant! GorJus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable. I love all those cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely a pear-fect shaker card! Thanks for joining in the fun...hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!!
    Love that stamped background...
    and couldn't pick a fave if I had to...
    love them both! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both are gorgeous! Love your great shaker designs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two fabulous cards. Makes me antsy for pear season to get here already.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous cards.....love the shakers! Beautiful stamping Kara!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous, simply fabulous cards and I love the shaker card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is amazing! Love each card you have made. And the pears are adorable! Besides, it's my favorite fruit. Mniaaammm :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What fabulous cards love the different styles and the cute tiny pears inside the shaker.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  11. SWEET shaker cards!!! LOOOOVE that Pear die! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Terrific designs! Can't wait to see what you create with us next week at Catered Crop!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |