Pages

Thanks

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

 
Good Morning!
I've spent the last few days working on projects using the August Kit from 12 Kits Of Occasions. August is my month and I put together a bright, fun kit that I hope the group is having fun with!
This morning I decided to make something I could share.
 
 
For this square card I created my background using a striped stencil.  I taped it down one way and added ink with a finger dauber. Then picked it up and taped it down so the stripes were going the opposite way and added more ink, creating a lattice. 
 
 
Alright, time to get out of my pajamas and run some errands!
Have a great day.
 
 



Cardstock: WP9 White, Kraft, PTI Vellum, Smokey Shadow
Stamps: WP9 Papel Picado, Fresh Cut Containers
Ink: WP9 Sweet Gelato, Wild Mango, Cranberry Crush, Mojito, White Pigment Ink, Versamark Embossing Ink
Dies: WP9 Hand Lettered Thanks, Papel Picado, Fresh Cut Containers
Other: HS Stripe Stencil, White Embossing Powder, Wink Of Stella Clear Glitter Pen

18 comments :

  1. Kara I love your lattice, what a smart idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea making the lattice!! Great card, Kara!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty , love the clusters of flowers and the lattice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Kara. I love how you did the background and your flowers are just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous. I love how you created that lattice background. Gorgeous Kara.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty, Kara! I love the colors and the layout is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw a quick glance of your card this morning and had a busy day. I wanted to get a good luck at it and tell you how PRETTY it is!! I adore the lattice design you achieved and those pretty little blooms!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The lattice looks fabulous! Love the sparkly sentiment and pretty flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fabulous card Kara, I love your stunning background and such pretty details!!!


    Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card Kara, I Love the craft/neutral background, it really makes the flowers pop.
    Lorry :o) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am DROOOLING over these products! LOL :D LOOOOOVELY!!!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty! I love the background and the font on the Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is gorgeous. Makes me want to pull out my kit right this minute.

    ReplyDelete
  14. pretty card- love the w9 plus stamp products.

    ReplyDelete
  15. That cute Papel Picado die is a perfect backdrop to the sentiment and flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |