Pages

Happy Hello

Monday, November 7, 2011


I think this is my new favorite color combination now.  Spring Moss and Aqua Mist go so well together.  I started out by creating the background with the trio of flowers stamp in the Sending You stamp set.  It makes a really cool background, don't you think?




Just a card I made for fun last night. 
Thanks for stopping by to check it out!



Cardstock: Kraft, Rustic White
Stamps: Sending You, Houndstooth
Ink: Memento Brown, Tea Dye Duo, Aqua Mist, Spring Moss
Dies: Sending You
Other: Aqua Mist Ribbon

5 comments :

  1. That is a very nice color combination. Isn't it great when you have time to make a card just for fun?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful background and the colour combination is pretty. Love the layout of your card too, Kara! Nice work.
    This die and stamp set is sitting in my cart waiting to be bought! Waiting for the changes before I click "buy button".

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun, to make a card 'just for fun' That is a great color combination, and you are reminding me of how much I loved that Sending You set when I bought it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love, love, love this! Beautiful color combo and I just love the addition of the Houndstooth in aqua mist!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this..it's very soft and pretty. I do like the color combo,too, though i'm not sure I have ever really used it!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |