Pages

CQC #110

Tuesday, November 8, 2011



I love these colors!!
I had so much fun making this pattern using the Fair Isle stamp set from Wplus9.
I hope you'll join us this week at the ColourQ!!  I can't wait to see all of the beautiful projects using this color scheme!




Have a great day!



Cardstock: Rustic White, Spring Rain, Summer Sunrise
Stamps: Fair Isle, Wonderful Words Holiday
Ink: Memento Black, Blue, Tangelo, Cantaloupe
Dies: Wonderful Words Holiday
Other: Summer Sunrise Ribbon, Spring Rain Button, Fiskars Pinking Shears, Brown Twine

7 comments :

  1. Love this card. I just got that set, based on your last card. Those colors look great with that set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, gosh..you totally worked those colors. This is fabulous! I love the layout,too. Really pretty, Kara!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness, this is wonderful, I love the Fair Isle stamps on the large layer, can't remember what they are called though! The colors are yummy and I still love the Holiday word dies you have been using.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The mittens make me happy and I love the sentiment placement. A great card for these colors, Kara!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome use of those colors. Love the PP. the layout is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card Kara, I would never have thought to put the Peace that way , great idea and I love the softness of the yellow , it warms up the card.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |