Pages

CQC #111

Tuesday, November 15, 2011



Beautiful new colors for this week's ColourQ challenge!!  As soon as I saw this inspiration I knew I wanted to use PTI's Autumn Abundance.  It's a great set to color with copics and customize to suit any project.  I hope you'll join us this week!  The other design team members have made some amazing projects!  Check them out!


See you later!



Cardstock: PTI White, Simply Chartreuse, Plum Pudding
Stamps: PTI Iconic Images, Autumn Abundance
Ink: Memento Black and Brown
Dies: PTI Mat Stack Die
Other: Chocolate Ribbon, MS Scallop Border Punch, Copics

10 comments :

  1. Beautiful colors and great coloring, Kara! I am going to play it this time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful coloring! The die cut window makes it extra special.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful card. I love this week's color scheme, and hope I can find the time to play.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kara, this is so pretty. I love those colors, that purple with the orange and you colored those flowers so nicely. They are small too, so I know how hard they are to color.

    ReplyDelete
  5. simply beautiful. I love your coloring. looks so real. Great job pairing the mat stack with the border punch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kara, I love this. The flowers look great and I love the different panels on the card. Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh! Beautiful coloring and layout!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kara, I loved your style the moment I saw it! Thank you so much for being on the colourQ Royal Court!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |