Pages

Smart + Funny

Saturday, March 14, 2015

 
When I saw Rahzi color with Copics on Kraft I thought, "How brilliant!"  It looks awesome and the thought had never occurred to me. TheThree Amigos set is perfect for this.  I love how coloring on the Kraft drastically changes the color of your markers.  It takes a little testing to chose the right markers for the color you want to achieve, but that's part of the fun.  After coloring these guys, I stamped them a second time and cut out their signs including their paws.  I popped these up to add just a tiny bit of dimension.  I added a great sentiment from another Mama Elephant set called Papa Love.  The arrows in the sentiment went perfectly with the two arrows I stamped onto the signs.
 
 
  I'm working on my next coloring project after dinner.  I prepared my canvases this morning, but ended up spending about 5 1/2 hours at the car dealership today.  My project had to wait...
Thanks for visiting. 
See you later! 
 



Cardstock: WP9 Kraft, PTI Dark Chocolate
Stamps: ME Three Amigos, ME Papa Love
Ink: Memento Black, Versafine Onyx
Dies: SSS Stitched Rectangles
Other: Copic Markers

10 comments :

  1. These guys are so adorable. Love them on kraft.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card. I love the look of the coloring on the kraft. I will have to remember this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those guys are so cute and I love the arrows in both the sentiment and in their paws!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these little guys! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The colouring on kraft is amazing Kara, the soft texture is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable little guys--love seeing them on the kraft!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute, I like the earth tones you have used :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the look of the kraft. This card is too cute! This ME set is darling...definitely on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love! Just ordered the Ella set...but I SO need these critters TOO!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |