Pages

You {are my happy}

Sunday, April 29, 2012




After dinner last night we got home about 8:00.  Ryan pretty much conked out at 8:30, which never happens!  The house was nice and quiet and I wasn't tired so I decided to spend a little time in my craft room.  I found this little notebook die cut in a little drawer on my desk and decided to use it as my starting point.  I don't think I would have put these two colors together intentionally, but while playing around with the supplies on my desk I liked the way they looked.

 
I'm looking out the window now and the sky is so blue!!
It's going to be a beautiful day. 
We'd better get out there:)
Hope you have a great day too! 



Cardstock: PTI White, Dark Chocolate, Aqua Mist, Lavender Moon
Stamps: PTI Trendy Tree Tops, Simply You
Ink: PTI Lavender Moon, Dark Chocolate
Dies: PTI Limitless Layers, Wonderful Words, Trendy Tree Tops, Double Ended Banner, Notebook Paper, Canvas/Linen Impression Plate
Other: Aqua Mist Felt

10 comments :

  1. Love these colors together and the way you've used the notebook page to frame the tree. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pink and brown are great together . So nice to find extra time to craft. Great card. I can't help but love Lady ,she looks so much like my GS ..Major.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kara I love this! I've been playing around with my set too..but I'm not having much luck. Thanks for the inspiration. Enjoy the beautiful day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you had some uninterrupted crafty time, beautiful card. Make sure you enjoy the beautiful day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! I love the colour scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are really going to town on the Trendy Trees. Can't wait to play with mine. I really like both this card and the one before. Lavender Moon goes perfectly with the Dark Chocolate. On your previous card, I love how you stamped the grass on the background and also onto the tag.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well its a good thing you played around with those colors together because they make a stunning combination! I love the soft, yet bold at the same time colors. I really want to get out my Trendy Tree Tops now! Cute pic of your doggie, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow I LOVE this! I have been looking for ideas to use the tree stamp and die.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OK...
    I really thought I could pass on this set...
    thought I didn't need it...
    but I do believe if you continue...
    it will have to come live here! :)
    This is gorgeous...
    just absolutely gorgeously perfect!
    Colors...
    layout...
    perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these colors! You have been rocking it lately!!!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |