Pages

Make It Monday #61 {Flowers With Leaf Dies}

Monday, April 9, 2012


PTI has a new Make It Monday Challenge today.  Dawn made a flower using the leaves from the Sending You die.  I wanted to see what other dies could work.  I first tried to use the large holly die.  I did not like the way the flower looked at all.  I went back to my dies a second time and came across the leaves from the Rosie Posie dies and thought they might work....and they did! The flower itself came out huge.  Way too big for a card, I thought.  I decided, instead, to attach it to a little gift bag.  In it, I could give a card set or treat to someone special!




See you later!



Cardstock: PTI White, Summer Sunrise, Aqua Mist, Summer Sunrise Bitty Box Basics Paper
Stamps: PTI Friends Til The End
Ink: PTI Summer Sunrise
Dies: PTI Quatrefoil die, Rosie Posie Die, Double Ended Banner Die, Love Lives Here
Other: Twine, Glassine Bag, Mini Clothespin, Harvest Gold Button

23 comments :

  1. So beautiful I love the leaf you used! The color is gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're quick ;) love that big flower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! I've been trying to think of my leaf dies, and I think Sending You might be the only one....! This looks so pretty on the gift bag - sure to bring a smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you don't waste any time do you? lol Oh yes, the Rosie Posie leaf works wonderfully Kara! Beautiful, just the kind of gift bag I'd want to receive - I wouldn't even care if it was empty :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous flower, Kara! Love the quatrefoil behind it, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how your flower turned out! Those leaves give a really unique look and are great with the quatrefoil!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you made this card! Great flower, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kara, What a great idea - I love when you can multi purpose something. Your flower looks fab against that CL die - and that clothespin is the sweetest thing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Kara...I love the lattice looking background!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You amaze me...
    I'm just amazed!!
    You can come up with ideas so quickly...
    and then they are always so incredibly perfect!
    This is gorgeous...
    LOVE that flower...
    and set against the "lattice"...
    just gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can tell you're on vacation..took you no time at all get a card up...haha. Great flower..I like the die you used.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so pretty. What a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  13. AMAZING!!! I just wonder when PTI will ask you to be join their dt team. You are just the best inspiration for their products. (Unfortunately their intern. shipping is extremenly expensive )-: Maybe that's good because you would have made me buy things for a fortune!
    Big hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  14. fabulous flower and gift bag. love!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That's soooo cute, Kara! Love that big ole flower! :)

    So glad you got to play along this week!
    ~Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous as usual Kara!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Terrific card! I'll have to try my Rosie Posie leaves--thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |