Pages

ColourQ 134

Tuesday, April 24, 2012


Hi, It's a new week. How's it going so far?
I'm happy that it's Tuesday because we have a brand new ColourQ challenge for you.  I LOVE these colors together.  I apologize for the color on the photos this week.  I had a hard time getting the white to show up true white.  I would have photographed it again , but this card has already made into the hands of a special 6 year old birthday boy:)

I hope you'll play along with this fun color combo!  I did something a little different with the chevron design.  I cut it up and pieced it back together in a way that creates fun movement!


Cardstock: PTI Aqua Mist, White, Orange Zest
Stamps: PTI Chevron Stripes, Star Prints
Ink: PTI Autumn Rose, Aqua Mist, Orange Zest, Raspberry Fizz, Memento Black
Dies: Cuttlebug Stars

15 comments :

  1. That is so fun! Love your creative design, Kara!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting way you have pieced this together. Beautiful and creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Kara, love the chevrons and your colour translation is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is incredible, Kara! I love the way you pieced the chevron and added a sprinkling of stars. It's been so much fun being on the ColourQ team with you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card. I'm sure it was loved by the recipient. I love what you have done with the cutting and layering of the chevrons.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eeek, so clever Kara! I love this. I was just looking at that Chevron set again today (for the umpteenth time, lol) trying to decide whether to pop it into my cart... this may push me over the edge!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kara this is such a NEAT card!!! Love that color combo too!!!
    Have a GREAT day!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, what a creative idea! I love seeing how some cutting and layering can give such fabulous dimension to a card. Great idea to add the sprinkling of stars!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the layering. You have inspired me to use my chevron stamp set I ordered last month. Now to find the time and perfect card/layout for it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card is really wonderful. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kara this is wonderful! I love the way you cut and layered the chevron panel and the orange stars are the perfect scale to embellish.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kara this is wonderful! I love the way you cut and layered the chevron panel and the orange stars are the perfect scale to embellish.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Holy cow, I do love the layering of the chevrons!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |