Pages

Easter Treats

Monday, April 9, 2012


I hope you had a great holiday weekend.  We had a nice day yesterday with family.  Our day consisted of a little Easter egg hunt, delicious food, setting up my dad's iPhone with Draw Something:), a nice long walk after dinner, sweets for dessert, and then some relaxing on the couch.  

Everyone loved the chocolate cake! Even my father-in-law was impressed:)  I forgot to add the mint extract to the cake batter so I added a little to the icing and it tasted great.  I did add the mint sprig, but I waited until after transport to put them into the cake.
Hope you had a wonderful day!

6 comments :

  1. if you impressed the FIL, you did a great job! lol. They looks so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How could your family not love this? So cool and you decorated it beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just adorable. So glad to see that you remembered about that idea. You must be so happy to see the companion set that was peeked today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent job Kara! What a fun thing for Easter Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful idea! LOVE it! TFS
    Hope you had a wonderful Easter, hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |