Pages

Sending You {Joy, Smiles, Hugs} Sunshine

Monday, July 15, 2013

 
 
Hello!
I'm back after a quick long-weekend road trip. 
 Every year we have a small family reunion in PA.
It's always a lot of fun.  My very first blog post was about our family reunion in 2008!
I'll share a few photos from this year's fun later this week, but for now I have a card. 
 
 
We were only gone for a few days, but I really missed my craft room.
I couldn't wait to get back in there and I decided to start with Erin's Make It Monday challenge for this week: Defined Watercolor.
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today!
 
 


Cardstock: PTI Harvest Gold, Strathmore Watercolor Paper
Stamps: PTI Simple Sunflower
Ink: PTI Summer Sunrise, Orange Zest, New Leaf, Versafine Onyx
Other: Gelatos, Enamel Dots, Twine, HS Color Shine Spray Black 

20 comments :

  1. What a beautiful effect Kara! Very PRETTY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE how your card turned out! Running to get my sunflower stamps out and play!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This turned out beautifully Kara, a little work of art!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful. I can't wait to see the video.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Beautiful card, Kara! I'm going to have to check out the MIM video!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely Kara! Sunflowers perfectly represented in ink.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know what you mean about almost having withdrawal over missing your craft room. Well getting back into it meant you created a gorgeous card! Love the yellow and orange together.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my! So beautiful!! and pinned :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card ,love the flowers,and it's always fun to get back in the craft room

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kara this is gorgeous! I was recently away from my craft room for a full week which is way too long!

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful - love the layers of color!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card, Kara! Fabulous take on the challenge-- it looks so artsy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous! The sunflowers are perfect for this challenge. Love how you did the sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE the sunflowers! This turned out great. So happy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Kara, this is just stunning! Seriously, wow!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |