Pages

52Q-10 Name 5 Movies That Inspire You Creatively

Wednesday, March 11, 2009



I look forward to the responses to this week's question. Ryan and I love to rent movies and it will be great to have a list of some well loved and inspiring movies to check out. My list is:

The Piano
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Nightmare Before Christmas
James and the Giant Peach
Royal Tenenbaums

All are beautiful visually. They make me want to make things or take pictures of things.



Still image from the movie is printed on vellum and heat embossed. I layered that over part of a calendar photograph taken by Ansel Adams. A masking tape transfer of sheet music is layered between the two. It is very subtle, but is visible. (see photo above)




No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |