Pages

Halloween In August?

Thursday, August 21, 2008


They have Christmas in July, right? Why not? I love Halloween. Not the really scary part, but the fun, exciting, candy eating part. I think I love it even more now that I am older. I love waiting for the kids to come to my door. I love how happy they are when you you tell them how much you like their costumes. I love making chocolate party favors to bring to friend's houses. Last year I had so much fun making a papier-mache cat. I got the directions from Martha Stewart. I love vintage and vintage inspired Halloween decorations. One of my favorite artists of this inspired style is Johanna Parker. I especially love the faces on her creations.
Check out these little Mealy Monsters on Etsy. They are awesome!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |