Pages

WPlus9 October 2014 Release {Day 2}

Thursday, October 2, 2014

 
 
Welcome back to day 2 of the release.  By now I'm sure you have seen Dawn and Joni's beautifully colored Christmas ornaments from the Merry Little Christmas stamp set .  Insane!   Instead of coloring them, I decided to paper piece using my favorite holiday patterned paper collection by Echo Park.
 
WPlus9 Supplies
Stamps: Festive Greetings {Available 10/5/14},
Merry Little Christmas{Available 10/5/14} 
// Cardstock: White, Black
 
I stamped the images in black ink onto white cardstock and then again onto the five different patterns. I cut out each ornament and then edged them with a black Copic marker to clean up the edges.  Before adhering the paper ornaments to the cardstock I colored the tops of the ornaments with some grey Copic markers and covered them with clear Wink Of Stella.  I added the stamped strings and bows topped with a small gem.  On a coordinating grey paper from the collection I stamped the sentiment from Festive Greetings in Versamark ink and embossed it in white.
 
 
Thank you for stopping by again today. 
I hope you are enjoying these new products!
Don't forget to stop by and visit Dawn and the rest of the design team:
Joni Nina Andaya
Maureen Merritt
Iwona 'Chupa' Palamountain
 
 


Products Featured on Today's Project
 
Festive Greetings
Available 10/5/14

Merry Little Christmas
Available 10/5/14
 
 


Other supplies used:
Recollections Rhinestones
Echo Park Tis The Season Patterned Paper
Versamark Ink
Versafine Black Onyx
Copic Markers
Wink Of Stella Clear Glitter Pen

12 comments :

  1. You clever little crafter! Gray tones for Christmas?! It looks amazing!! I love how you layered your background too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So clever Kara! I always forget about paper piecing. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the greytones...
    awesome!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully done. Very creative

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great CAS! LOVE the silver monotone!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute Kara, love the layered ornaments!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful Kara. I love how you did the ornaments.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love, Love, these ornaments! Great idea; it worked perfectly!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a unique idea to use the greys! And I love the paper piecing--works great for the ornaments.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super love this monochromatic look!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wonderful card. Love the monochrome colour scheme.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |