Pages

Paint By Numbers

Monday, February 8, 2010



Another challenge posted on Nichole's blog today. Day 8 of their anniversary celebration.
We were assigned a color palette based on our online user names. Unfortunately, I don't own all of the colors in my assigned palette , so I chose the one closest to my letter for which I owned all of the colors. Hope that counts!


Just another notepad. This time I decided all my work and materials shouldn't go to waste. I made this pad replaceable. The notepad slides in and out of a pocket on the inside.



Have a great week!

3 comments :

  1. Great satin ribbon detail and wonderful scallop punch work. Way to rock the PTI paint by numbers challenge.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kara,
    I really love your cards. I have been looking over your posts and your work is beautiful. Plenty of inspiration here for me!
    Smiles,
    Lea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love the colors and simplicity of your card. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |