Pages

Reconnected

Thursday, July 24, 2008

with an old friend today. Not that we were really disconnected, we just hadn't talked in quite awhile. That's one of the best things about friends like her, though, it doesn't matter how much time passes between conversations. When we talked today it was as if nothing had changed, except my accent getting stronger (so she says). I don't even have an accent, do I? :) We only talked for about a half an hour, but it certainly made me long for the days when we girls all lived close to one another. Now we are spread out over several states. I have made friends since moving, but none like them. I'll have to see if I can dig up a picture of all of us together.
Call an old friend, it'll do ya good!
Kara

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |