Pages

Excited

Saturday, July 26, 2008



Heading to the Metropolitan Museum of Art today. I am not a huge city fan, but I love museums and art galleries. Ryan's mom has been involved with art most of her life and it is fun to go check out art showings in Chelsea with her. We seem to make it there, together, about once a year. We went in May and saw some really interesting artwork. I haven't had a chance to visit the Met yet so I am really excited. They are offering helium balloon rides in Central Park from now until sometime at the end of August. The balloon is tethered , but they send you up 300ft. I really want to do it, but I am afraid. It could go either way. Either it will be the coolest thing I have ever done and I will come home with awesome pictures or I will regret it, ball up on the floor of the basket, and try not to freak out until they bring me back down. I don't think Ryan will do it. I am sure his feet are sweating just thinking about it. Not a fan of heights, my husband.
Have a great wekend.
Kara

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |