Pages

Year In Review {2015}

Saturday, January 2, 2016

K and R Designs 2015 Year In Review
Happy New Year!
I hope you all had a wonderful holiday. 
 Are you excited about the new year?  I'm excited for all the plans we have to travel in the coming year.  I'm excited for all of the stamps and dies I'll get to create with this year.  All in all, I'm looking forward to a great 2016! As I do every year, I am sharing a Year In Review of some of my favorites from the past year. 
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by for the hundredth time! I appreciate your sweet comments and look forward to seeing what you create in 2016!

8 comments :

  1. They are all beautiful Kara! I hope you have a wonderful 2016!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your look at 2015. All the best to you in 2016, and I am also looking forward to seeing what you create.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All gorgeous, Kara, but you had me at Hello!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. All beautiful cards! Love your style. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are ALL fabulous Kara!! Happy New Year to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All your work is amazing ...bet it was hard picking just 12! Loving the cupcake post that I missed.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |