Pages

To Infinity {200 Weeks Of Inspiration}

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

 
With so many boys in my life, I can never have too many cards like this.  My design is inspired by a holiday card that Yana {Cardmaking & Scrapbooking} created.  Again, her card was a one layer and I just had to pop my panel up. What can I say? ;)
I placed my images in a similar pattern using several shades of one color like Yana did.
  

 
This card, like one yesterday, has a dark card base and needed to be lined.  I was able {and I remembered} to stamp a few coordinating images and sentiment on the inside as well.


 
Thanks for stopping by. 
Don't forget to play along with the 200 Weeks Of Inspiration Challenge.  All you have to do is browse Pinterest. Get Inspired.  Make a card.  Post it to your blog. Link it up!
 


Cardstock: PTI Tropical Teal, Recollections White
Stamps: PTI Out Of This World
Ink: Versafine Onyx, PTI Ocean Tides, Aqua Mist, Hawaiian Shores, Tropical Teal
Dies: SSS Stitched Rectangles
Other: Rhinestones

9 comments :

  1. I love all this fabulous stamping! Could definitely use this with all the boys in my house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card for a boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card. Really fantastic way to add color to a line stamp without coloring it in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! But I wouldn't limit it to boys... Heck I'm an old woman and I love space cards : D.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! Looks awesome! and I really like the little gems! they look perfect! thank you so much for linking to my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful stamping and such an awesome boy card!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |