Pages

ColourQ #149

Tuesday, August 7, 2012


Good Morning! 
It's time for another ColourQ!  When I first saw these colors, I thought I would have a hard time with them.  When I sat down and pulled out some inks to play with my card came together quite quickly.  The Sweet Life stamp set made it easy to incorporate a few shades of green in one image.

The Design Team has some really beautiful projects to help get you started if at first you are a little stumped like I was!



I hope you'll join us this week!
We love seeing how creative you are!



Cardstock: White, Enchanted Evening
Stamps: Sweet Life, Beautiful Butterflies, All Is Bright
Ink: Enchanted Evening, Memento Cantaloupe, Danedelion, New Sprout, Bamboo Leaves, Cottage Ivy
Dies: Sweet Life
Other: Rhinestones

20 comments :

  1. Beautiful card Kara ! I love the colour of the flowers and the way you used just a bit of the other colours. The new banner looks grate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Kara, those roses are absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super pretty, Kara! I how you stamped the leaves with three colours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great use of the colors! Super pretty card. Don't you love the font from Beautiful Butterlies??

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't even know what to call the pattern, but that navy and white strip with the great design is so pretty on this card...I am going to look that set up! It pairs up so nicely with the flower color. You did a great job using this color combination. Doesn't surprise me at all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card. I love this design, and the pattern you made in blue. Those roses just look great, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card. Love that background pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how lovely! This is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, love your stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  10. FABulous card! The roses are stunning in yellow and I love the touch of bling.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous!!
    Love those blooms...
    and the bling!! :)
    Such a gorgeous take on the challenge colors...
    and even the elements in the pic!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your card and I am inspired by it to enter this challenge. Your new blog header is GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks Kara for your kind comments on my card. I love the card you stamped too. Lovely flowers and I love that navy shape. Thanks for stopping by. You are so sweet. Hugs, Bev

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card, Kara - love the roses!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Kara this is a beautiful card. Love the layout and the way you combined the colors from the challenge. Just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card. Love how you used the dark blue.

    ReplyDelete
  17. So very pretty Kara!

    Love your new blog header too!!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |