Pages

10 Minute Craft Dash/ Moxie Fab Movement Challenge {Wish Big}

Monday, August 20, 2012




I decided to try the 10 Minute Craft Dash Challenge.  I've been working on another project and had pulled out just about every star stamp I own.  All of them already on blocks on my desk made this card super quick.  I used a distress tool dipped into each ink color to ink my edges.  Then I stamped the stars randomly trying to keep the concentration heavy on the bottom right to light at the top left, creating movement towards the sentiment.  I came in under 10 minutes. That was fun!
I'm also linking up this card to the Moxie Fab World Movement Challenge!




Cardstock: PTI Rustic Cream
Stamps: Star Prints, Love Lives Here, Out of This World, Banner Builder
Ink: Canyon Clay, Terracotta Tile

19 comments :

  1. Really fun card Kara. This is the first I have seen of Terracotta Tile, lovely with the Canyon Clay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cheery card Kara! Love how you balanced all the "random" stamping. I always make a mess of that. Love the colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really fun card. It is inspiring to me because I just got this stamp set. However, something like this would take me WAY more than 10 minutes. Mostly because I know I'd have a lot of redo's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect design!!! LOVE this!
    Hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Swoon....love how you perfectly placed all those gorgeous stars!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card! The confetti look is SO trendy right now- it's fun to see it in a starry version.

    Thanks so much for joining us in the 10 Minute Craft Dash, Kara. I hope you'll play along with us again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous use of your stamps here (and your time!!) I love the way you've varied your concentrations of stamps and colour and the movement you've created across the card front!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Turned out great. Sounds like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fun card to create! Beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really great job using the all the different stars & colors to create movement! Fabulous FUN card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card- really great that you got so much 'movement' and in under 10 minutes. That's impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it!!
    All those fabulous stars...
    that sentiment...
    perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Definitely a lot of movement going on in those champagne-bubbly-stars.

    ReplyDelete
  14. all those stars really make a statement! i love the colors and your stamp choices--you ROCKED this challenge :D

    we're so glad you joined us for the 10 Minute Craft Dash--we hope you'll play again! :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey Kara! Thanks for linking this up to the Movement Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very pretty. The colors and placement of the stars is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |