Pages

Old Fashioned Valentine

Thursday, January 13, 2011



Using the Tea Dye Duo to stamp my images created the subtle effect I was looking for.  I used Chai to stamp the butterflies and BB Sheet Music.  At first they appeared too dark, but as the ink dried it faded to the perfect subtle shade.
Have a great day!


Cardstock: PTI Scarlet Jewel, Kraft
Paper: Fancy Pants Designs Vintage Valentine
Stamps: PTI Heart Prints, Butterfly Dreams
Ink: PTI Tea Dye Duo, Color Box Maroon
Other: MS Tag, MM Pin, Ribbon, Butterfly Die, Felt, Rhinestones, Upper Crest Border Punch

9 comments :

  1. I love this Kara with the old time feel!! Beautiful as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous. Love the vintage feel to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this card, Kara. I am trying to figure out what you used to make the die cut for the sentiment image? It is s very interesting shape. I am loving those stick pins you have been using lately too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so elegant! I love it. Using such a graphic font is a really fun idea too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kara.....You've done it again...Another beautiful card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh, pretty.I like the pale, subtle butterfly BG. That PP is so vintage-y...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. The subtle stamping of the sheet music is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty and definitely has an old fashion feel to it. Love the PP and the butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful! Love the vintage-y feel!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |