Pages

It's Your Day

Wednesday, January 5, 2011


Before we all overdose on butterflies and birds I  thought I should work on something a bit more masculine.  I pulled out a set that I love, but haven't used that much...Turning a New Leaf.  
 Hope you have a great day today! 
I'll be back soon with more birds;) 



Cardstock: PTI Rustic Cream, Ripe Avocado, Bitty Box Basics Paper
Stamps: PTI Turning A New Leaf, Star Prints
Ink: PTI Tea Dye Duo, Ripe Avocado, Memento Brown
Other:  Script Embossing Folder, PTI Button, Twine, Upper Crest Border Punch, Corner Rounder Punch, Circle Punch, Mat Stack 3 Die

10 comments :

  1. Beautiful Kara ....... do not stop with the birdies or I will have to go into therapy :) Have a GREAT DAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, Kara...I mean handsome! :) I have that set and don't use it much. Thanks for a reminder to use it and for inspriation to use it in such a great way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute card Kara! love it! Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How funny, I just used that same vine image yesterday! Your card is so nice for a masculine card. I love the polka dot embossing over the vine image. It adds a really nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How pretty, peaceful, and soothing! Great use of this set, Kara!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, this is sooo gorgeous! Very soft and elegant, yet masculine! Love the embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, Kara! Love the embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I thought that I had left comments, but realized that I must have composed them in my brain but never typed them. Sorry about that.

    Your card is wonderfully balanced with the weight of the embossing folder against the airiness of the vine.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this card! Very elegant.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |