Pages

Holiday Tin

Saturday, October 2, 2010

I received the new Paper Crafts Magazine a few days ago.  It was filled with ideas that I'd like to try.  One was by Jessica Witty.  She created a  snow globe effect in a tin.  I loved the idea of using the snow inside, but I want to be able to change out my scene.
I am so glad I got Boards and Beams and the companion set.  I just love creating these scenes.  I plan on making the same house for the 3 other seasons so this can be a changing display.  It will be fun to try to incorporate other stamp sets into the scene.  I'm thinking Up Up and Away, Tiny Treats Halloween and Valentine would work. 

Cardstock: PTI White, Spring Rain
Stamps: PTI Boards and Beams, Home for the Holidays, Up Up and Away
Paper: PTI Bitty Dot Basics
Other: Prisma Glitter, MS White Flock, Copics, PTI Metal Tin

13 comments :

  1. Are you kidding me??? This is SUPERB, Kara! I love love love it. You did an amazing job on this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are by far my favorite, creative PTI forum designer. Every single card or project you make blows me away. This is such a cute idea. I have a whole box of those tins up in my closet and now I also have Boards and Beams. How cute that tin would look up on a shelf in my craft room. Thanks for the super great idea Kara.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! my jaws just dropped on the floor dang..... This is FANTASTIC. What are scene? Amazing work, Kara! Love all the details

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel very light headed right now looking at this amazing creation Kara ........ OMGracious ....... just not sure what else I can say!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous! What an adorable box and I love your ideas for different scenes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! My jaw literally dropped! The details on this work of are are just incredible- that roof is amazing, and your clouds, gosh, I'm just overwhelmed by the yummy goodness of it all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely beautiful Kara. It must have taken ages to do.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this project. Great idea to change out the scenes for different seasons!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kara, you are too good! This is an amazing project!! I lovei t!

    ReplyDelete
  10. SHUT UP. Just stop it now Kara. I cannot deal with any more amazing-ness coming out of your blog! You are blowing me away with your creative genius everyday!
    The way you colored the roof? OMG...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow! So many great details here! Terrific scene you created and beautifully colored too!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |