Pages

Relax!

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

 
Happy Hump Day!  
I created this Copic background in a color combination that I love;  mostly grey and yellow with a little bit of blue.  I pretty much love grey with anything.
 
 
 
I'm looking forward to this Memorial Day weekend.  I have a half day on Friday and no school on Monday!  There are so many great festivals going on: craft, food, antiques, music.  Hopefully we'll get to one.  I'd love to do a little hiking with Piper, too.  The weather is supposed to be beautiful.


Thanks for stopping by.
Any good weekend plans?
 
 
 
 
 


Cardstock: WP9 Dove Grey, Coal Mine
Stamps: PTI Flipping Out
Ink: Versafine Onyx
Dies: PTI Flipping Out, WP9 Love Mom Layers Dies, SSS Stitched Rectangles
Other: Copic Markers, Wink Of Stella

11 comments :

  1. Fabulous Kara, love the water spots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's fantastic!! I love the colors and the beautiful blend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This I beautiful and I love the gray with almost anything as well. Enjoy your beautiful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just gorgeous. Your weekend plans sound fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card! wonderful job fussy cutting your "whole sentiment"! Have a terrific weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely fabulous Kara. Love the background.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kara, you make me want to dig out the flip flops! Gorgeous bg with copics!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Loooove the background!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |