Pages

Copic Connect The Dots

Thursday, May 21, 2015

 
 Hey guys!
Still loving these colors. 
For this card, I started by stamping the small dot border from PTI Polka Dot Basics.  I drew the crosses, connecting the dots, in all of the same Copic colors I used on yesterday's card 
{T1, T4, T6, YR31, Y15, Y35, B00}.
 
 
I kept the design simple by just cutting out space for the sentiment and attaching it to a black card base.


Nice to see you again!
Have a great day.




Cardstock: PTI Black, Recollections White
Stamps: PTI Polka Dot Basics, Stylish Sentiments Birthday
Ink: Versafine Onyx
Dies: SSS Stitched Rectangles
Other: Copic Markers

5 comments :

  1. You come up with some of the best ideas, this is FUN!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leave it to you, Kara, to show something completely new and different. This is fantastic. It reminds me of a game I used to play when I was a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant! Colors, design, beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |