Pages

Friday Inspiration File {2014 Favorites}

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

 
Again, I have decided to re-pin a few of my favorites from this past year.  I've narrowed it down to 14 projects which was not easy.  I just went with my gut. See the full cards in the file labeled {2014 Favorite}  I started the Friday Inspiration File  almost 200 weeks ago as a way to highlight artists and their work.  It's something I really enjoy doing and it seems many of you enjoy it too! This Friday I will be posting week #200!

4 comments :

  1. Beautiful choices, Kara! Wishing you a very Happy and creative New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So honored to be included for the favorites of the year! You're awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so honored to see my card among your favorite pick! You always make the most gorgeous cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Kara!! I am so honored to have my card among your favorite. Love your creations too. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |