Pages

Ice Cream Date Night

Sunday, June 23, 2013

 
Hello!
Taking a break from the heat to pop inside and post
a little card I made using a stencil and my daubers.
We just had a sun shower so hopefully that will cool things off a bit.
 
 
I used three different ink colors to create the spots.
I tried to camouflage him, but also make him stand out.
 
 
Hope you're having a wonderful weekend.
Ryan and I have an ice cream date tonight in the hot rod!

 



Cardstock: PTI White, Kraft
Stamps: PTI SS Birthday
Ink: PTI Kraft, Fine Linen, Dark Chocolate
Dies: PTI Sweet Baby
Other: Stencil, Twine

8 comments :

  1. Super artsy and super cute! Enjoy your date tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun technique and it translates into an awesome card! And what a HOTROD! WOOOOHOOO!! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you "hid" the giraffe, he's so cute. Very fun birthday card. Be careful, I don't think it's legal to drive after anything over one scoop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the way your giraffe pops right out of the background, fun card!! Hope you didn't get boring vanilla in a car as jazzy as that!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope your Sunday was great--out & about in that cool car! Love your FUN card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this is so clever! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this sweet, fun card...
    how cool to "camouflage" him! :)
    And Patrick loves Ryan's car...
    I believe the word was "Sweet". :)

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |