Pages

ColourQ #194

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

 
Hi!
I hope you all had a wonderful Father's Day weekend.
We were very busy around here. 
I almost didn't get this week's card made in time!
I really wanted to work with these wonderful summertime colors though so I ran home after work yesterday and threw this together super fast!

 
I hope these colors get you in the mood for summer and the mood to CREATE!!
Make sure you share it with us at the ColourQ.

 
 
See you later.
 
Count Down to Summer Break: 5 Days!!
 


Cardstock: PTI White
Stamps: PTI Flipping Out, BB Blocks
Ink: PTI Hawaiian Shores, New Leaf, Pure Poppy, Berry Sorbet, Versafine Onyx
Dies: PTI Flipping Out

16 comments :

  1. Adorable Kara! I love the sweet little gingham and the hearts are placed perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect summer card,love it! Love the colors this week too. Your vacation is almost here.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the design of your card, and the colors are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, what great colours! And what a flipping fabulous card, Kara! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute Kara! Very colorful! I think Flipping Out is in my all time PTI fave top ten. It's just plain fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so refreshing and cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These colors have summer written all over them...
    and so does this adorable card!
    Love the way you pulled them all together...
    perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute Cute and I love the sprinkled hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a summery card, definitely made me smile. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow that is fantastic card for a color challenge! pinning it thanks so much ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Kara, Thanks for the comment on my blog. I told my boyfriend goodbye so I was kind of blue even though it was my idea. Anyway I adore your flip flop card. Too cute girl! Hugs, Bev

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable! Love how fresh and summery design!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute! Love the woven background stamp you used to ground the sandals, and the hearts are such a sweet finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |