Pages

Happy Birthday {Cathy}

Thursday, February 16, 2012


An online friend is celebrating her birthday today.  Joyce, another online friend, thought it would be fun to surprise her with a birthday blog hop.  This way she can hop around from blog to blog getting Happy Birthday wishes.  This is the card I made and mailed to Cathy

Cathy, I hope you like it!
I wish you a wonderful birthday!!




Enjoy all of the birthday fun!

                                                                            Sharron




Cardstock: PTI Vintage Cream, Summer Sunrise, Aqua Mist, Dearest Jane
Stamps: PTI Rosie Posie, Peaceful Garden
Ink: PTI Berry Sorbet, Summer Sunrise, Aqua Mist
Dies: PTI Double Ended Banner, Mat Stack 3, Quatrefoil, Envelope Liner
Other: Rhinestones, Vintage Cream Envelope

12 comments :

  1. OMG...
    it's gorgeous!
    Love that stamped background...
    it's simply stunning...
    and you even did a liner!!
    You amaze me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the text background with the pops of color. gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card. I have your blog in my favorites and visit often for inspiration. How did you emboss the cardstock in the center of the paper? I always end up with a crease.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks,Chris. It's not embossed. I cut a section from the quatrefoil die cut and adhered it behind the focal point:)

      Delete
  4. I can not believe I am blog hopping among these beautiful cards all for me! Thank you so much, your card is so bright and cheery, makes turning another year older worth it. I have your card sitting right in front of me now and I will treasure it. Thank you so much Kara, I am so thrilled by this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is stunning as is your envelope. I see we both used Rosie Posie, and yet are cards are nothing alike--the mark of a great stamp set. What a fun party, yes?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, your card is just so beautiful, another one to pin too. Love your color combinations and that matching envelope is just so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, Kara--I love the text with the flowers! And how wonderful to do a liner too--a lovely card and fabulous party!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Kara,
    Love those colors stamped on the Dear Jane paper. (Must order that next time). Love the quatrefoil peeking from behind the mat stack.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay, Kara, all the things you did on this card are awesome!! I love that you stamped the flowers on the script paper, I love the bright pop of aqua mist, and the way that you used the quatrefoil die...WOW! Cathy is going to love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Kara, Sorry I'm late - had to wait my turn for the computer! I know Cathy will love this card - your CAS style is perfection on this! I love the hint of embossing peeking out and the bright sunny colors! I can't believe you lined the envelope! Just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty! I love the tone on tone texture you added behind the diecut!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |